Friday, February 14, 2020

Mrs. Teresa week of 2-17

Well another crazy week has passed. I am ready for things to settle down a little bit. Because I have missed so much school with my daughter and her baby, I am taking an extra long time to review for this upcoming test. It was scheduled for Thursday of this past week, but I was out again. I just feel my students haven't had consistency so I want to make sure they get some good solid instruction time before they test. 7th grade will test Wednesday the 19th and 8th grade will test Thursday the 20th due to a field trip. We have reviewed several days this week and will review Tuesday as well. This will be over lessons 1-45. I am hitting all the highlights and hard parts of these lessons to make sure they have an understanding. Thank you for bearing with me and being so understanding. We will then pick back up with our regular lessons. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment