Thursday, April 2, 2020

Mrs. Teresa Google Classroom Information

Here is some important information for you concerning this virtual course.
* Lessons - We will complete 2 - 3 lessons each week
*Tests - Tests will be project based and assigned through Google Classroom
* Notes - Either take notes in your spiral notebook as you have been doing or print out the PDF attached with each lesson and fill the notes out. Save all your notes! I will take at least 1 notebook grade!
* Homework - Homework is due by midnight Sunday after it has been assigned. I will always give you a due date so you don't have to wonder when it is due. All assignments will be found on Google Classroom and in the video/PDF for each lesson. All homework will be assigned through Google Classroom.
*Watch each prerecorded video as many times as you need to.

Please text me or email me with any questions. We have many options to make sure you get the help you need. We can video chat or whatever we need to do to get us through this crazy time. I miss you all very much and wish we were face to face! Love you all! Stay safe!!!

Mrs. Teresa
My cell # 229-291-6520
My email tmanning@lakesidechiefs.com

Google Class Codes:

7th grade: nchktmn

8th grade: nqpuot2

Just go to Google Classroom and enter the code to join or click the link in the email I sent to you at the email address you left with your homeroom teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment