Thursday, April 2, 2020

Algebra Week April 6 D.Ray

  View Video Link  Square Roots with Variables
Complete Link to Worksheet at bottom and complete  #1-20 and check with answer key. Send a picture by the due date to my phone(229-310-0085) or email dray@laksidechiefs.com. Please let me know who you are or you can email it to me. Be sure to show work because that is the only way I can give you credit. You will do all homework like that and send to me by due date and I will send you a picture of the correct answers to check by. You can call me or Face Time me if you need help. I am available from 9:00-2:00 M-TH and 9:00 -12:00 Friday. On your project, just take a picture of it and email or text it to me by April 9 at 1:00pm.


View Video Linka  Add and Subtract Radicals
Complete Link to Worksheet at bottom and complete  #1-20 and check with answer key. Send a picture by the due date to my phone(229-310-0085) or email dray@laksidechiefs.com. please let me know who you are or you can email it to me. be sure to show work because that is the only way I can give you credit. You will due all homework like that to me by due date and I will send you a picture of the correct answers to check by. You can call me or Face Time me if you need help. I am available from 9:00-2:00 M-TH and 9:00 -12:00 Friday. On your project, just take a picture of it and email or text it to me by April 9 at Work Lesson Practice pg 451 a - d and check your answers below with attached key.


Work pg. 452-454#1-14
Pg. 410  #9-15 and 21-28.


Complete the assessment at the bottom. Go to that page in your algebra and work the problem on a sheet of paper and select answer. As soon as you submit this please send me a picture of your work right then. NO WORK WILL CAUSE YOU TO GET A ZERO ON THE ASSESSMENT.  Please look at due date it is by





No comments:

Post a Comment