Monday, March 2, 2020

Mrs. Teresa Week of 3/2

We will take our 3rd 9 weeks exam Friday. I gave your child a study guide today. This guide is over every lesson that will be on the test. Page one, Les. 4-23, is for homework tonight. Page two, Les.27-45, is for homework Tuesday night. Page three, Les. 46-50 is for homework Wednesday night. I am offering study sessions Monday - Wednesday during PE this week to go over anything they have questions on. I have cleared this with the PE coach. I only had one student take me up on this today. Many of them will be out tomorrow because of softball and baseball so their last chance to get extra help will be Wednesday because I have a doctor's appointment Thursday. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. My cell is 229-291-6520. Feel free to text or call.

No comments:

Post a Comment