Sunday, March 8, 2020

Beaty's Blog March 9-13


Image result for march


I think the students really enjoyed The Call of the Wild, and I am looking forward to our field trip Wednesday. Please send your $15 for the ticket and pop corn and coke to Mrs. Johnston, and send money for lunch. Seventh graders should give me $3 for the cost of the book ASAP.

7th & 8th graders will continue working on literary devices this week and will begin a unit on argumentative writing.

7th grade Black Duck projects are due Tuesday.

6th graders will read "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street"

We will not have vocabulary this week! 

I have an appointment with a hematologist Monday, so the students will have a substitute. Please remind your Chief of the importance of working when I am absent. I usually grade the assignment. 

Congratulations to our varsity boys for winning the Lowndes Tournament and our varsity girls for placing secon. I plan to catch a few games this season, and I hope to see you there. Remember, to feel a part, you have to be a part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment