Sunday, January 5, 2020

Mrs. Teresa week of 1/6

This is 2020!!!! Hahaha I know terrible worn out joke...but I've been waiting to say it. Welcome Back! I have missed my kiddos so much. I trust you all had an amazing Christmas break. We will hit the ground running Monday morning. This week we will cover lessons 36-40. Our next test is scheduled for Tuesday, January 14th. This will be over lessons 1-40. Please remember your child has homework. I am torn about homework to be honest. I want them to have time to be kids but I also understand the need for practicing the skills they learn. I am finding that many times when I ask my students why they are not completing their work and what exactly is taking up their time it is not family time, time playing a sport, or even time spent outdoors running and playing. No, it is time spent playing video games or time spent on their phones. I know this is the times we live in now, however let's try to encourage our kids that they need to make academics a priority. Hope everyone has a great week back!

No comments:

Post a Comment