Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Mrs. Beaty's Assignments Jan 6-10

"I had a terrible break," said teacher EVER!"
In spite of a terrible stomach virus making its round through our entire family and the death of my stepfather, my Christmas holidays were wonderful. Spending time with family and friends is always rejuvenating. With the chaos of nine weeks test and getting my classroom cleaned, several Christmas gifts were left without tags. I will not be sending thank you notes, but please know that I appreciate and will cherish each gift. Thank you so much!

6th,7th & 8th Grades: I sent a picture or a reminder of the list of prepositions and the dates of testing (first one is Thursday). Failing these quizzes is not an option! Vocabulary quiz Friday for 7th & 8th ONLY. This week we are going back to the basics to make sure we know how to pick out subjects and verbs in sentences. We will be working on a literary devices booklet and some of this work will be completed at home.Thursday, we will have a test on subjects and verbs.

Image result for january clip



No comments:

Post a Comment