Monday, October 14, 2019

Mrs. Johnston News and Assignments for October 14-18

Remember to buy school pictures by October 21.

6th Grade--Chapter 11 Lesson 1 this week. Also students have chosen a historical fiction AR book. They will take an AR test on it for a class grade and they will complete a project. On Wednesday, October 16, students should bring in 4 objects that represent or describe them...not their favorite items such as a specific team, video or drink, but something that represents their inner qualities and likes/dislikes. (My example was my passport because I love to travel, my mother's ring to represent the love I have for my family, a little jar of beach sand because the beach is "my place of restoration", and my red checking pen to represent my teaching career.) The items should be placed in a bag and kept private until class. This will get us started on the project as we discuss symbolism.

7th Grade--Chapters 6 and 7...the amendments.

8th Grade--Chapter 2 Section 2...Egypt!!

9th Grade--Finishing architecture projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment