Friday, October 25, 2019

Mrs. Beaty's Assignments October 28-November 1

Image result for halloween

Halloween Week is Here!

We did not get to watch or read the tales in preparation for our 7th, 8th, and 9th grade field trip this Thursday, so we will fit this in this week. We will also continue our study of punctuation.

I will be out Wednesday (a dermatology appointment-please pray I do not have basal cell cancer on my nose.) There is always the temptation to misbehave when a substitute is in charge. If the sub gets your child's name, he/she will have detention.

I need another driver for the field trip! I am sorry to say that the drivers have to pay for a $20 ticket as well :(   Students must wear uniforms on the trip. Send money for lunch.  We will leave the school at 7:45 sharp!!!!! Hopefully, we will return around 3:00. All students are expected to attend. There will be an assignment when we return. There was a parent who volunteered to drive one of our short buses, but I can't remember who.  WAS IT YOU?????

Drivers: Ms. Sellers, Mandy Redding, Blakely Stephenson, Kim Beaty, Heather Erickson, Amy Watson, Dawn Greene, Stacy Walker, Lindsey Ming, Mimi Jones.  Did I leave anyone out????

We will not have vocabulary this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment