Monday, August 19, 2019

Science News

We are off to a great start this year. I am looking forward to great things with middle school.

I am in the process of setting the date for the science fair. The district fair falls early in January again this year. Please give me your opinion. Would you rather have our local fair mid- December before the holidays or early January? Last year we chose early January, but I was worried about it hanging over your heads during the holidays. I may have no choice after looking at the school calendar, but I would like some input from you guys since the bulk of the work falls on your shoulders.

6th grade

We will be making topographical maps for our lab this week as we finish chapter 1.
The test will be Tuesday, Aug. 27

7th grade

I will be handing out information for a project about cell parts on Friday. It will be due the following Friday, Aug.30.
Chapter 1 test will be Thurs, Aug. 29

8th grade

Our lab for chapter 1 deals with applying math formulas to figure volume and mass. 
We will be test on chapter 1, Wed, Aug. 28.

If you need me after school hours please text me, (706)575-9748.

I love your children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment