Thursday, December 5, 2019

Science- Quizizz.com

I have discovered a fabulous website I am using for review. It is called Quizizz. There is a free app you can download, but you can play without it. You do have to have an account to join my class though. When students have an account I have  access to their results on games I assign. I suggest that students use the email address they use for computer class when setting up their account. When you also include a parent email, you will receive result emails also. Please also ask them to make their user name the name I call them to be sure I give credit where credit is due. I have listed an invitation code for each grade below. The link expires two weeks from today. If you find this information after Dec. 19, message me and I will regenerate another invitation link.

6th grade

go to: quizizz.com/join?class=E843086

7th grade

go to: quizizz.com/join?class=Q861633

8th grade

go to: quizizz.com/join?class=U524950

Be sure to have them use the name I call them as their user name. Also include a parent email so you can receive messages about their games.


No comments:

Post a Comment